Free Passes for Fort William Henry Guests

Talk about your Lake George area accommodations, or ask about a certain place.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ameri-helper

Free Passes for Fort William Henry Guests

Postby Ameri-helper » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:42 am

Just A Reminder: Guests of the Fort William Henry (Americade's HQ) receive 2 Americade Passes for Free.

It’s one of the quietest, nicest places to stay, with THE best view of Lake George, and is the HQ of Americade. And they will cover a Classic Full Week Pass for 2 (maximum 2 passes per room)!

How can you say no?

See more here: https://americade.com/fort-william-henry-hotel-and-conference-center

Mainah

Re: Free Passes for Fort William Henry Guests

Postby Mainah » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:52 am

Ameri-helper wrote:Just A Reminder: Guests of the Fort William Henry (Americade's HQ) receive 2 Americade Passes for Free.

It’s one of the quietest, nicest places to stay, with THE best view of Lake George, and is the HQ of Americade. And they will cover a Classic Full Week Pass for 2 (maximum 2 passes per room)!

How can you say no?

See more here: https://americade.com/fort-william-henry-hotel-and-conference-center

I agree, I've stayed at the fort several times and found the rooms to be as good as others in the village and priced fairly. There are also a wide range of rooms, from the basic (I stayed in) to very deluxe. You can't beat the location and the pass is a real value. I won't make it this year due to unavoidable conditions, but am looking forward to staying there next year.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

Ameri-helper

Re: Free Passes for Fort William Henry Guests

Postby Ameri-helper » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:31 pm

Hey Rick!

Sorry to hear you won't be able to join us this year.

We will see you in 2019!

Return to “Accommodations”