feb riding in northeast today

Social Banter between Cybercaders on non-Americade Subjects.

Moderators: Site Admin, WCLamb

michaelcycle

feb riding in northeast today

Postby michaelcycle » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:14 pm

The weather was too nice today to stay inside! :D Sun and Temps near 70*. I couldn't help myself and took out the scooter and KLR for a ride. I probably saw at least 20 riders out skipping work :wink: riding with all of them waving. Back to reality tomorrow with cold rain and snow.

Take care, Mike
Mike Carroll

I spent most of my life on my motorcycle, the rest I just wasted. " Author unknown"

WCLamb
Staffer

Re: feb riding in northeast today

Postby WCLamb » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:44 pm

Nice break in the winter; respite from the snow, rain and cold. But tomorrow, unfortunately, it will be back. At least we can count on less days until spring arrives.

Mainah

Postby Mainah » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:32 am

There were a few brave souls out, even up here in cold country. Too much salt still on the roads for me so the bike will continue her hibernation in the nice warm garage. Getting close to decision time for Americade though. Today, looking at the glacier that is my driveway and wondering if it will ever melt, but it always has and soon I'll be able to get the bike out. 8)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

michaelcycle

Postby michaelcycle » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:07 pm

The weather doesn't look to good for motorcycle riding in the Northeast today does it Mainah? :wink: Maybe a snowmobile, sorry I meant a snowmachine. :mrgreen:

Take care, Mike
Mike Carroll

I spent most of my life on my motorcycle, the rest I just wasted. " Author unknown"

Mainah

Postby Mainah » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:33 am

michaelcycle wrote:The weather doesn't look to good for motorcycle riding in the Northeast today does it Mainah? :wink: Maybe a snowmobile, sorry I meant a snowmachine. :mrgreen:

Take care, Mike

Just sitting here watching the snow, Jeep is backed in the garage with the plow mounted. As soon as the snow lets up I'll play with my Winter toy. It's great not having to trudge up and down the driveway behind a snowblower. :wink:
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

Return to “CyberCaders”