Trike MiniTour

For all those of the motorized 3-wheel persuasion.

Moderator: WCLamb

Ameri-helper

Trike MiniTour

Postby Ameri-helper » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Friday is Trike Day here, so here's one good place to gather: http://americade.com/index.php?option=com_zoo&task=item&item_id=19&Itemid=336
The lunch on this tour is particularly good, and the restaurant is very interesting. Among other things, it has an indoor waterfall ! :shock:

Spiritdream

Re: Trike MiniTour

Postby Spiritdream » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:02 am

That one looks interesting - thanks! :)
Cheri
2007 Suzuki C50 Boulevard/Lehman Tramp Trike
MMA; GWRRA; TOI-MA

Let your dreams run wild....be brave enough to follow...Author Unknown

WCLamb
Staffer

Postby WCLamb » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:47 am

Ameri-helper wrote:"...The lunch on this tour is particularly good, and the restaurant is very interesting. Among other things, it has an indoor waterfall!..."

Hmmmm... sounds familiar... :shock: it sounds like the old "Diamond Tour" lunchstop to moi! That could make it a nice tour for two-wheelers as well, even if it's just for the food... :wink:

I'm gonna' have to think about that one.

Spiritdream

Postby Spiritdream » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:14 am

WC, I don't think 2 wheelers would be discouraged! :D
Cheri
MMA; GWRRA; TOI-MA

WCLamb
Staffer

Postby WCLamb » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 am

Spiritdream wrote:WC, I don't think 2 wheelers would be discouraged! :D

No, certainly not. I have to believe that the Tour Leaders would be on two wheels; few lead on trikes. George? Dennis? Will you guys be leading this one? (I know, you probably won't know 'til the April staff meeting.)

You oughtta' have that route down pat. Just keep mum about the Battenkill Laundromat!
I may have to join you on that one, for old time's sake... but I'll pick a different day and leave Friday for the three-wheelers.

Spiritdream

Postby Spiritdream » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:40 am

WC, I was kidding you! The one "bad" thing about forums is that humor doesn't always come through - especially when one chooses a smilie over a laughing one, as I intended! :lol: I'd like to see meet up with you on this one, if I choose to go. :D

On that note, does anyone know how long this mini-tour lasts? I'm looking at something for Friday night, and was wondering if the tour would be back in the Village by then.
Cheri
MMA; GWRRA; TOI-MA

WCLamb
Staffer

Postby WCLamb » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:26 am

Spiritdream wrote:WC, I was kidding you! The one "bad" thing about forums is that humor doesn't always come through - especially when one chooses a smilie over a laughing one, as I intended! :lol: I'd like to see meet up with you on this one, if I choose to go. :D

On that note, does anyone know how long this mini-tour lasts? I'm looking at something for Friday night, and was wondering if the tour would be back in the Village by then.

Oh, I got the humor all right. I know a kidder when I hear (read) one!

You'll find that all of the minitours are back in town by mid-afternoon. Some of the longer ones, like to Lake Placid/Whiteface/Mt. VanHovenburg that are 200 miles +/- will get in later, maybe 4 p.m. or so. And usually, for those in a hurry... the group will split up and zoom back on the Northway. You can make your Friday plans without worry.

BTW, George and Dennis aren't leading that tour. I talked to George last night and found he's doing one of his other "usual" tours.

Return to “Trikes & 3-Wheelers”