voyager trikes

For all those of the motorized 3-wheel persuasion.

Moderator: WCLamb

voyagerrider

voyager trikes

Postby voyagerrider » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Any other voyager riders coming to Americade?? Would love to get together with anyone.

Spiritdream

Re: voyager trikes

Postby Spiritdream » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:08 am

A bunch of trikers are meeting for breakfast at Long Shots at 10am on Saturday - join us!! One of our group had a Voyager for years, and will be happy to discuss it with you, and the rest of us just plain love trikes of any kind!! :D
Cheri
2007 Suzuki C50 Boulevard/Lehman Tramp Trike
MMA; GWRRA; TOI-MA

Let your dreams run wild....be brave enough to follow...Author Unknown

JohnB

Postby JohnB » Tue May 17, 2011 9:08 pm

I'll be riding mine up on Saturday but have to leave Tuesday morning. Was suppossed to work the whole week but got it cut back to just Wed and Thurs and head home on Friday. First time I'll not be there for the whole week since the first one I went to in 97. The funny thing is, I retire two weeks after Americade.

This will be the third time I'm riding it to LG. Also been to Augusta, GA, Columbia, OH, Tennessee and a couple of times to Daytona. Left yesterday for Myrtle Beach but had a radiator leak develope and figured that while the bike was still running I best head for home. Fixed it today, test it tomorrow.

Anyway, would be glad to get together with you and go for a ride on Sunday or Monday or just have dinner and talk. See you there.

Ride safe,
JohnB

It's the ride getting there that is important, not the destination

Spiritdream

Postby Spiritdream » Wed May 18, 2011 5:35 am

I won't be up there until Wednesday, so looks like I'll miss you. You could check out TrikeTalk.com- membership if free, we have quite a few members in PA, and we have some with Voyager kits! Great group of people with a wide variety of trikes and a lot of trike knowledge!!
Cheri
2007 Suzuki C50 Boulevard/Lehman Tramp Trike
MMA; GWRRA; TOI-MA

Let your dreams run wild....be brave enough to follow...Author Unknown

Return to “Trikes & 3-Wheelers”