Trike Gathering

For all those of the motorized 3-wheel persuasion.

Moderator: WCLamb

Spiritdream

Trike Gathering

Postby Spiritdream » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:15 am

Hi all! Well, the plans have been finalized - and expanded - for our annual (Non-Americade sponsored) trike gathering, and we'd like to invite you to join us! We'd love to have more trikes join us, but we welcome anyone no matter how many wheels are under you! ;)

First up is our annual breakfast on Saturday, June 8th at 10am at Longshots (1 Canada St). We get together to visit, watch the parade, and have a great breakfast!

This year, for those who can't make it to Longshots we're adding an afternoon ride to the Hot Biscuit Diner in Ticonderoga (did someone say Strawberry Shortcake? ;)). We'll be meeting at Rite Aid parking lot, with wheels turning at 2pm.

Hope to see you there! :D
Cheri
2007 Suzuki C50 Boulevard/Lehman Tramp Trike
MMA; GWRRA; TOI-MA

Let your dreams run wild....be brave enough to follow...Author Unknown

tis

Re: Trike Gathering

Postby tis » Thu May 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Breakfast has been changed to the Lone Bull on 9N heading out of the village stay right when you come to the split, stay along the lake, restaurant up a little ways on the right. Same time, reason for the change of locations is LongShots is closed. Afternoon plans are still the same. Looking forward to seeing you all......

Spiritdream

Postby Spiritdream » Fri May 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Oops! :oops: Thanks Tis, thought I had done this already.

See ya next week! :D
Cheri
MMA; GWRRA; TOI-MA

WCLamb
Staffer

Postby WCLamb » Fri May 31, 2013 4:02 pm

Cheri -
Hope to see you again Wednesday evening at the Tankard Tavern! You'll have to pardon my old mind if I've forgotten what you look like, but don't let that stop you from finding me and smacking me upside the head for fergettin'! :wink: :)

Spiritdream

Postby Spiritdream » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:52 am

WC, I wish I could be there, but can't afford it this year. The copays for my eye surgeries in January, and the emergency car repairs last month, wiped out my savings - had to cancel my vacation plans, and will have to settle for day trips. I plan to take a ride up on Thursday or Friday to visit the Expo, then again on Saturday for this breakfast and ride, but otherwise no "trips" for me this year. :(

P.S. - If I find you while I'm there, I'll still smack you upside the head though, just because you said I could. How's that? ;)
Attachments
AMERICADE 2012 051-2 Small.jpg
This is from last year's breakfast. I'm the one in the white jacket.
Cheri
MMA; GWRRA; TOI-MA

WCLamb
Staffer

Postby WCLamb » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:28 am

Spiritdream wrote:"...I wish I could be there, but can't afford it this year.
P.S. - If I find you while I'm there, I'll still smack you upside the head though, just because you said I could. How's that?" ;)

Cheri -
Sorry to hear you won't be there all week, but I suppose day trips are better than no trip at all. Maybe we'll see you NEXT year for the week!

And if find me and you're gonna' smack me upside the head, howzabout a warning first? :oops:

Thanks for the photo. I'll use it as a reminder!

Geeze, I'm late gettin' outta' here!! :shock: :roll: :?

Return to “Trikes & 3-Wheelers”