ONE MONTH AGO

General questions about Americade and motorcycles.

Moderators: Site Admin, WCLamb

rich703

ONE MONTH AGO

Postby rich703 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:25 am

So its been one month now since Cade 18!!! It seems from the activity on this board it was good time had by all!! Our group had a blast!!! Did about 1000 miles. Weather was great. We did hit rain coming up on Tuesday in Albany. New set up seemed to go over well and the block party was a hit. I was one who didn't think it would work. We like to hang in the village at night and watch the bikes go by. We were still able to do that but i believe a lot of bike traffic stayed away b/c of the road closer. The new parking was a great idea!!. Was able to get spots both times we drove into the village. Expo was good. Not a fan of the circle pattern for the vendors. It seemed i was walking around in circles (LOL) keep seeing the same vendor while missing some. All and all it was a great trip and good times and food with my group. In till next year. God willing!!! Enjoy the heat!!! I believe the high in LG today (4th) is 94 degrees.
And in the end it is not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.”
― Abraham Lincoln

Ryck

Re: ONE MONTH AGO

Postby Ryck » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:29 pm

I agree. This Americade 2018 configuration was a winner.

Poindxter

late two pennies

Postby Poindxter » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:04 pm

I thought it was great.
The nw Expo location was easy on this old guy's feet. Grass.
The block aprty was fantastic. A home run.
The free parking thing was confusing tho.

Return to “General”