SINGLE DIGITS!!

General questions about Americade and motorcycles.

Moderators: Site Admin, WCLamb

WCLamb
Staffer

Re: SINGLE DIGITS!!

Postby WCLamb » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:13 pm

Ken Clark wrote:Would like to apologize to everyone going to the Americade. We decided to come up for just a few days. When we made room reservations the weather forecast called for good weather. As soon as we were all set with a room the forecast changed and calls for rain the 2 days we will be there.
Again sorry.

No need for apologies, We, who are used to this place and its weather quirks understand. Maybe next time,,,

WCLamb
Staffer

Postby WCLamb » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:16 pm

Rick, you do what you gotta do, A new house is more important. Maybe I'll get up to Maine this yearf, Had too many projects going last summer.

GSinNC

Postby GSinNC » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:34 am

We rolled into Lake George yesterday around 6:00 PM and was sunny and beautiful! Hard one of the best 3 day rides up in all my years coming from Charlotte. The only rain we had was 5 minutes of a very very light shower coming through Saratoga. Wa more like a heavy mist and just enough to muck up the RT. :roll: But by the time we got to Lake Luzerne was clear blue sky :mrgreen:

Forecast for week look good with only Monday looking like a washout. And for Americade that’s is pretty dang good. Hope every has a safe and dry week.

Oh and Village looks pretty busy.
Ed Apelian
2016 BMW R1200RT
2012 BMW R1200GSA

Ryck

Postby Ryck » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:20 am

One day left!

:D

Mainah

Postby Mainah » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 am

WCLamb wrote:Rick, you do what you gotta do, A new house is more important. Maybe I'll get up to Maine this yearf, Had too many projects going last summer.

Been working on this move for two weeks so far, starting to get things in order. Missed Americade and Laconia, I'm really going to need a bike vacation next year. If you do make it to Mane be sure to let me know. E-mail works best as the phones are wonky here.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

Ameri-helper

Postby Ameri-helper » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:41 pm

Monday was cool and overcast but it got warmer and sunnier as the week progressed. Towards the end of the week it got near 80F. :D 8)
Lets face it, there's an incentive for the weather channels & other media to predict the end of the world because that produces more viewership/readership. And more eyeballs = more $ for them.

Return to “General”