Could something like this be resurrected?

General questions about Americade and motorcycles.

Moderators: Site Admin, WCLamb

FrankJ

Could something like this be resurrected?

Postby FrankJ » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:44 am

Hi, saw this from 8 years ago, is there any way Americade could offer something similar for 2019, would it be hard to do, a paid event that a qualified person/group could offer? I don't see much activity on this board any more, but it would be nice if the powers that be could say, yes, maybe, no.

They could require a minimum number of participants, pre-paid by a certain date with no refunds if you cancel. Here's the post for 2010:

TRIKE RIDERS COURSE IN 2010
Moderator: WCLamb

Search
Advanced search
4 posts • Page 1 of 1 Previous topic • Next topic

Robert Larsen
TRIKE RIDERS COURSE IN 2010
Postby Robert Larsen » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:43 pm
Need or want a Trike Rider Course? Well, here is some good news for Americade Trike Riders.

Once again, in 2010 Americade will be offering Trike Rider Safety courses (TRC’s) conducted by Trike Riders International and GWRRA for trike riders attending Americade. To be eligible to participate in these TRC’s, you must be fully paid Americade attendees and you must also pre- register for the TRC. To register for the TRC go to http://www.trikes.org and click on the Americade button to get a copy of the registration form. All TRC registration information and instructions are on the form.

These classes will once again fill up fast, so don’t wait too long to get registered for Americade and the TRC.

ladyff1481

Re: Could something like this be resurrected?

Postby ladyff1481 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:28 pm

With the amount of Trikers out there it would be great to see Americade do the Trike safety course again. I was fortunate to get to take it about 2 days after I got my Trike. What a help it was for me! I ask MSF every year if they will have 1 at Americade. No luck so far.

FrankJ

Postby FrankJ » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:25 am

ladyff1481 wrote:With the amount of Trikers out there it would be great to see Americade do the Trike safety course again. I was fortunate to get to take it about 2 days after I got my Trike. What a help it was for me! I ask MSF every year if they will have 1 at Americade. No luck so far.

Agree, way more trikes now, surprised they have no interest and you asking. Did they ever respond to your inquiry and what did they say?

Frank

Ameri-helper

Postby Ameri-helper » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:38 am

Hi Frank,

We read your post, thought it was a great idea and wanted to offer this class again, but after several weeks it's still not nailed down. Rather than let more time pass, let us at least give you this quasi-update: We want to do it. We are hoping to still offer this for 2019, but still can't confirm that it will happen. We hope to know by the end of February.

We'll update this post once it's official, as well as announcing it via email and on Americade.com.

Best,

FrankJ

Postby FrankJ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:35 pm

Thanks for the effort, I just sent in my registration for Americade, but I would see if I could move one of the rides I signed up for to another day if this happens.

Again thanks for trying!

Frank

Ameri-helper

Postby Ameri-helper » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:25 am

Sounds good. We'll keep you posted, and can work with you to change your rides if needed.

Best,

Return to “General”